Yaaah! The holidays are here - no more school for a while (a LONG while), no more rushing, no more homework. The sun is shining - it's time to play and have fun! Is this how you are feeling about the school holidays, or do you have other feelings? What are the holidays like for you? Do you:
- go away and have a family holiday?
- go to holiday care because mum and dad have to work?
- split your time between mum's and dad's places
- do big holiday adventures
- hang out at home watching TV and playing the Playstation?
For some kids, summer holidays are the best time of the year, and for others the holiday break can be a bit difficult. Below are some things that lots of kids experience during the school holidays and some tips that may be helpful.