Please note: Kids Helpline does not take responsibility for the accuracy of any information accessed outside our website.
- The Secretariat of National Aboriginal and Islander Child Care
Advocates for the needs of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children.
- Central Australian Aboriginal Media Association (CAAMA)
- National Indigenous Times
Australia's leading Indigenous Affairs news provider. Aims to build a bridge between Australia's black and white communities.
- Koori Mail
Fortnightly National Indigenous newspaper providing news and views to Indigenous Australians and Australians interested in Indigenous affairs.
- 98.9 FM
Indigenous radio station based in Brisbane.
- National Aboriginal Sports Corporation Australia
Encourages the development of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander youth through health and education.
- Indigenous Sport and Recreation
An Australian Government program that provides funding to increase and encourage participation of Indigenous Australians in sport and physical recreation activities.
- Australian Sports Commission - National Indigenous Sports Development Program
Provides funding to sporting organisations to coordinate and deliver programs that directly engage Indigenous communities.
Indigenous Art and Dreamtime Stories
- Aboriginal Dreaming Stories
Stories written in their original form, as they have been told throughout the years.
- Dreaming stories on the Indigenous Australian website
Focuses on the Dreaming stories of the Adnyamathanha people as well as their environment, language, lifestyle, technology and visual arts.
- Australian Indigenous languages
Annotated links to about 231 websites covering 80 indigenous languages.
- Australian Aboriginal Language from the Flint Papers
Access information about languages and its speakers, as well as photographs of people and places associated with the language. Sounds, orthographic symbols and brief grammatical sketch are also available.
- Modern Aboriginal Language
Information about different language groups, modern language, oral traditions and vocabulary.
Australian Bush Tucker
- Australian Bush Tucker
Information on the different types of bush tucker, food preparation and technology.
- Bushtucker in Northern Territory
If any of these links are broken, please email us and let us know.